Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Builder Bob Goes to Work

Tuesday 16 November

I have lost track of the day count now as there really hasn't been anything too remotely interesting to report, no sharks eating sharks, no crocodiles hoovering around the boat, no exploring or finding ourselves learning the hard way. I'm wondering if I should stop the day count and resume it once we hit the road again? We left our beloved new home (camper trailer) in Port Macquarie about a week ago and headed to the Central Coast to help my sisters with their renovations. We are staying with my sister Danielle and her husband Shaun and there is currently no kitchen! As I am sitting downstairs typing this, there is a curious flow of sawdust floating down from the downlight in the ceiling as Geoff bangs around upstairs. Today he is gyprocking and laying timber floorboards in their new kitchen. I'm not sure how long we will be done this way for but in the meantime we are enjoying spending time with our families. We (or should I say Geoff) has some more work organised in Port Macquarie for a few days and then a couple weeks work in Hat Head. So that will pretty much take us up till Christmas which is only 5 weeks and 4 days away! Once again God has provided for us on this exciting journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment